About Me


A twenty-something living in Annapolis and the DC area. I love sharing posts about my lifestyle and I occasionally dabble in beauty.

I am a Labor and Delivery nurse and when I'm not bringing babies into the world I enjoy exploring the area, sharing good food and drinks with friends, attending concerts, and occasionally crafting, like DIYs and quilting.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fresh Face Mask: Catastrophe Cosmetic




Hello everybody!

The past few weeks I have been using this fresh face mask called Catastrophe Cosmetic from LUSH.  Even though I would consider myself a Lushie, this was the first time I used a LUSH face mask.  I wanted to hold off until I had five empty black pots to bring in so that I could get this for free!  Since these masks are so fresh and need to be stored in a refrigerator, you can't actually order it online - you have to visit a LUSH store.

I have heard wonderful things about this face mask.  As you can probably tell by the color, this is a mask that is heavy on the blueberry side.  It has little bits of blueberry skin in it and smells amazing!  It smells like a mixture of fresh blueberries and chamomile.  For this face mask, you simply apply it, leave it on for about 10 or 15 minutes and then wash it off.  When I washed mine off, it felt like I had just removed a layer of dirty schmuck from my face and was left with new, smooth, clean, fresh skin. I can't get enough of it!

What is your favorite face mask from LUSH?

Xx Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment