About Me


A twenty-something living in Annapolis and the DC area. I love sharing posts about my lifestyle and I occasionally dabble in beauty.

I am a Labor and Delivery nurse and when I'm not bringing babies into the world I enjoy exploring the area, sharing good food and drinks with friends, attending concerts, and occasionally crafting, like DIYs and quilting.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Product Rave: The Body Shop's Tea Tree Toner

I know what you're thinking: it's been a long time since we've seen you Christy.  Well, I'm back and I just wanted to share some quick thoughts about the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner from The Body Shop.

I only very recently started using toners because I was a little confused as to what they really did.  It's basically a very gentle way to refine the skin and remove any last bits of make-up or dirt after using your cleanser.  Since using the Tea Tree Toner, I've noticed that my skin has felt extremely fresh and clean.  It also mattifies the skin, making it look free of any oily shine.  What are some of your guys' favorite toners??

Xx Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment