About Me


A twenty-something living in Annapolis and the DC area. I love sharing posts about my lifestyle and I occasionally dabble in beauty.

I am a Labor and Delivery nurse and when I'm not bringing babies into the world I enjoy exploring the area, sharing good food and drinks with friends, attending concerts, and occasionally crafting, like DIYs and quilting.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Nails of the Week #1



Essie Take It Outside



I have been cooped up in my house studying for my NCLEX on this cloudy, cozy day.  I decided to take a study break by heating up some apple cider and painting my nails. This week's nail color I've decided on is Take It Outside by Essie.









During the Fall, I love to wear more nude and taupe colors on my nails. When I saw this polish as part of Essie's new Fall 2014 line, I knew that I would fall in love with this color (no pun intended).  It is such an incredibly chic shade of taupe and I love the way it looks.






What do you guys think? What are your favorite autumn nail colors?

Xx Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment