About Me


A twenty-something living in Annapolis and the DC area. I love sharing posts about my lifestyle and I occasionally dabble in beauty.

I am a Labor and Delivery nurse and when I'm not bringing babies into the world I enjoy exploring the area, sharing good food and drinks with friends, attending concerts, and occasionally crafting, like DIYs and quilting.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

WRNR's Private Artist Showcase feat. JAMES BAY


If you know anything about me, you know that my favorite radio station is by far 103.1 WRNR.  I am constantly raving about this station to all of my friends and family.  If I'm not listening to it in the car you can guarantee that I'm streaming it from my iPad. I basically listen to it 24/7.
If you are unfamiliar, WRNR is a local Annapolis rock and roll radio station that seamlessly integrates the classics with amazing new music from up and coming artists.  They are also a reliable source for the super cool events that are going on in Annapolis.

WRNR frequently hosts Private Artist Showcases: a small, intimate show, usually at Ram's Head On Stage, featuring a fresh, new artist and they were gracious enough to gift me tickets for the Showcase with James Bay.  With his signature chapeau, Bay played a four song set, including some of my favorites: Let It Go, When We Were On Fire, and Hold Back the River (#blessed).  It was such an amazing little show with big talent!

I've really been loving the solo artists coming out of the UK recently, like Ben Howard, Jake Bugg, Tom Odell, and of course, James Bay.  I can't get enough of these fabulous artists! Who are some of your favorite new artists? Do you have any from Britain as well?

Xx Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment